Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Saturday is the Day!!!

Thread: Saturday is the Day!!!

Cool July 23 - Summer Tour UPDATE

All - I do not have email for "Fred" or "Z3Bum" or "weiss328is"...so here's what everyone else got...Please contact me so you can be counted...We have more than a dozen cars going!!!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    MEETING PLACE: In front of JOEY CHIU'S GREENSPRING INN, Greenspring Station, just off the Baltimore Beltway (695) at the Falls Road exit. Get there between 0930 and 1000 AM so you can do the official paperwork and get your route sheet. We should leave there about 1015 AM. If you need directions, and can't find it on the web, let me know.

ALL: If you have any kind of folding chair, I suggest you bring it. The winery has fantastic grounds, and either a chair or blanket will make your enjoyment that much better. They seem to run out of seating very fast.

If you have any questions, email to Robert.Stern4@us.army.mil or my cell 410.436.4028 will work.

SpongeBob

I'll be going.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

This should be fun . I'm in it for the whole tour - looking forward to some good chineese when we return... See you all on saturday.
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Here are some pictures from the tour... (few more added today 7-26)
    http://community.webshots.com/album/403911298
    Sorry that they aren't in order... couldn't get the formatting right...
    Anywho, enjoy
    ~Colin
    Last edited by Dirichlet; 07-26-2005 at 07:53 AM.
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

Few more pics added today (7-26)
    again, in no particular order
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

Hey Colin,

Thanks for posting the pics from the tour last Saturday. It was nice meeting you and yours. My wife and I had fun visiting with you and the rest of the bunch and hope to hook up with you on the next tour.

Michel (Blue 635)

Colin,
    Thanks for posting the pics. It was a pleasure to meet yall. Will any additional pics be posted on the NCC, BMWCCA site? See you next time.

Marc & Karen (2004 Imola red M3)

Thread Information