Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Stock Exhaust for '93 325i

Thread: Stock Exhaust for '93 325i

Stock Exhaust for '93 325i

Anyone out there who's upgraded their exhaust and have their Stock Muffler just sitting in the garage? Unfortunately my SuperSprint exhaust is RUSTED and I need to replace it very soon!

Thanks,

Greg Nolte

If you are still interested I have the stock exhaust from my 328. It is a 97 in good shape. Let me know what you want to pay (I'm very reasonable). I might have to ship it though depending on how soon you want it. Though shipping takes about 2 days even with FedEx ground and it won't be that expensive....$20 or so.
    My buildup/teardown (ongoing)
    My Seller Feedback
    FOR SALE:

DIY List

Thread Information