Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Goodbye, Milan. Hello, Munich

Thread: Goodbye, Milan. Hello, Munich

Goodbye, Milan. Hello, Munich

As a former, long-time owner of three Alfa Romeos, I finally purchased my first BMW last month ... a 20-year-old 325i convertible. While I'll always love Alfas, I'm already a BMW convert. What an amazing driving experience. No more driving with a set of tools on the passenger's seat, listening attentively for the next hint of a problem.

Not sure why it took me so long; my wife's family is from Munich, and I even visited the BMW factory in Regensburg in 1991.
    I'm looking forward to meeting other owners, participating in Club activities, and learning how to transition from Alfa aficionado to Bimmer believer.

- Bill Maroni, Bethesda, MD

Welcome aboard the Greastest BMW Chapter in the World; we are quite busy with any activity you can imagine. Please come out and join us at one of our various events. Our Annual meeting is 17 Jan in Maryland.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Hi Bill. we welcome all converts and convertibles! Hope to meet you at an event soon, like next week's Annual meeting.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by Bill0927 View Post
    As a former, long-time owner of three Alfa Romeos, I finally purchased my first BMW last month ... a 20-year-old 325i convertible. While I'll always love Alfas, I'm already a BMW convert. What an amazing driving experience. No more driving with a set of tools on the passenger's seat, listening attentively for the next hint of a problem.

Not sure why it took me so long; my wife's family is from Munich, and I even visited the BMW factory in Regensburg in 1991.
    I'm looking forward to meeting other owners, participating in Club activities, and learning how to transition from Alfa aficionado to Bimmer believer.

- Bill Maroni, Bethesda, MD
    Bill, I can relate, 5 Fiats way back, now on my 15th Bimmer, very similar driving experience, especially my Euro 124 coupe with twin Webers. Love seeing Fiat 500s everywhere,again.

Thread Information