Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
About to be a BMW owner! First Time

Thread: About to be a BMW owner! First Time

About to be a BMW owner! First Time

Hi I am joining the group and the CCA because I am looking at buying my first BMW 328i. I am also looking thru the web sites and very impressed with the groups and their activities, I hope to attend some of the events soon.

Also I wanted to know about getting some sort of dealer discount when purchasing a BMW at a dealer?I thought it was $500 for new and $300 for certified pre-owned? If so how can I qualify for this?

Also would like to get a nice BMW jacket however can't find one on Amazon nor at any of the dealers. Anyone have any ideas?

Ludwig "Lu" Goon
    Arlington VA

Lu,
    Good luck with your search! You will find plenty to choose from, depending on your parameters. Don't discount considering cars from private sellers here in the NCC, through the bmwcca.org classifieds, or from the enthusiasts' forums.

BMW CCA Membership reward rebate:
    After one complete year of membership in the club, you may be eligible for anywhere between $250.00 to $1,500.00 cash back on the purchase or lease of a new or certified pre-owned BMW! This Corporate Rebate Program is offered to our members by BMW of North America. Please refer to the latest application for participating models and a complete list of terms and conditions. Visit the Membership Reward Rebate page at https://www.bmwcca.org/ for complete program details.

For a jacket, you can check with the club at the "Marketplace" section of bmwcca.org, shop through BMW's website (http://www.shopbmwusa.com/BMW-LIFESTYLE), or search at eBay.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thread Information