Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Getting my car weighed in DC-area

Thread: Getting my car weighed in DC-area

Getting my car weighed in DC-area

Does anyone know where I can have my car weighed (preferably corner weights) in the DC area, and how much it will cost, roughly?

Thanks.

I did mine at work. I used our digital wheel scales. But alas they are in Massachusetts.

Need to get my car straightened out for the season as it getting late already. Seems every time there is an event I have to fly thou.

Send "Nick325xiT 5spd" a private message. He may have a set to rent.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

There's another Touring around here? Mine's in Canada waiting for me to fly up and pick it up. Sorry about off topic.

No more Touring. Sold it and bought an M3.

But, I'll rent you scales for $50. The deal is that once the scales are paid off, you'll have unlimited (reasonable) access to them.

Cool will be needing them for my M50 car. Will contact you toward end of month after I get J stocks installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick325xiT 5spd
    But, I'll rent you scales for $50. The deal is that once the scales are paid off, you'll have unlimited (reasonable) access to them.
    That sounds like a good deal to me -- I'm having the SpecE30 suspension installed tomorrow and roll bar (no full cage, yet) installed in June, so it'll probably be mid-May before I actually need to weigh the coupe to see where I am without the bar/cage.

I think so, particularly given that I'm willing to let y'all take the scales for a weekend, plus a reasonable number of weekdays.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick325xiT 5spd
    I think so, particularly given that I'm willing to let y'all take the scales for a weekend, plus a reasonable number of weekdays.
    Is this offer open to non BMW drivers as well?

--chad

Sorry, I've been meaning to drop you a line, Nick.

I've been preoccupied with the e30 -- broken rocker arm, head delayed in shipping, head damaged in shipping, etc.

Do you take PayPal? If so, PM the email address that works best.

- Dan Smith

Any of y'all who want to use the scales should e-mail me at nrubenstein@nrubenstein.com

I check here very intermittently, and I tend not to browse through the 600 forums that have 3 posts each.
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD Duramax LBZ/Allison 6-speed
    2002 BMW M3 - Alpinweiss III/Black
    1999 323i KP/GTS2 - Alpinweiss III (Black Hood, other stuff)
    1990 325is - Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 325is - Alpinweiss II/Black (S50B32)
    1989 M3 - Alpinweiss II/Black (S62B50 in progress)

Any possibility of getting use of these tomorrow?

Thread Information