Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27

Thread: New Member

Hi guys, my name is Greg and I own a 95 M3. I found this site from the bimmerforums thread about the upcoming Summit Point HPDE and came here for some more information. My M3 has been out of commission for about 2 years because there were a bunch of little things wrong with it that just piled up and I didnt have the time to deal with it. I have started to slowly bring it back to life, so I probably wont be able to make this one, but I am definitely interested in ones next year.

Welcome! There are a number of E36 owners in the club. Perhaps a few visits to the DIY tech sessions can help you get motivated.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Greg, even if your car isn't road isn't ready, you can swing by the Summit Point Jefferson circuit to observe one of our HPDEs in action.

Thread Information