Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
August 11, Membership and Board Meeting, Tysons Corner

Thread: August 11, Membership and Board Meeting, Tysons Corner

Following a brief NCC board meeting the board would like to meet with our members.

Address: 8369 Leesburg Pike, Tyson's Corner, VA 22182
    Time: 7:30pm

Free food will be served.

Did I say "FREE FOOD"? Why, yes, I did - but you need to RSVP so I can order an appropriate amount of food.

Directions:

I don't know where Steven got the directions he posted on the NCC website, because they confuse me - and I live in that area.

The best thing you can do is go to Mapquest and lookup Mr. Smith's address (see above).

Generally:
    If you're coming South on I-495 (from the American Legion Bridge)
    Exit at Rt. 123 (Chain Bridge Road) South - towards Tyson's Corner.
    Then, go North on Rt. 7 (Leesburg Pike) and make an IMMEDIATE Left into the Pike 7 Plaza. If you reach Gosnell Rd (aka Westpark Dr), you've gone too far.

If you're coming North on I-495 (from I-66 or the Woodrow Wilson Bridge)
    Exit at Rt. 7 (Leesburg Pike) West - towards Tyson's Corner. As soon as you pass under Rt. 123, make an IMMEDIATE Left into the Pike 7 Plaza. Just like above, if you reach Gosnell Rd (aka Westpark Dr), you've gone too far.

Please let Rafael know you will be attending by sending him an email at president@nccbmwcca.org or replying on this board.

We had a pretty good showing at our July general meeting. Let's see if we can keep the attendance growth trend going.

See you Wednesday.
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

I can make it. What will be discussed?

Pete

I know it's late notice but if you still have room I would like to go.

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    I can make it. What will be discussed?

Pete
    Team. bar.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thread Information