August 11, Membership and Board Meeting, Tysons Corner

Following a brief NCC board meeting the board would like to meet with our members.

Address: 8369 Leesburg Pike, Tyson's Corner, VA 22182
Time: 7:30pm

Free food will be served.

Did I say "FREE FOOD"? Why, yes, I did - but you need to RSVP so I can order an appropriate amount of food.

Directions:

I don't know where Steven got the directions he posted on the NCC website, because they confuse me - and I live in that area.

The best thing you can do is go to Mapquest and lookup Mr. Smith's address (see above).

Generally:
If you're coming South on I-495 (from the American Legion Bridge)
Exit at Rt. 123 (Chain Bridge Road) South - towards Tyson's Corner.
Then, go North on Rt. 7 (Leesburg Pike) and make an IMMEDIATE Left into the Pike 7 Plaza. If you reach Gosnell Rd (aka Westpark Dr), you've gone too far.

If you're coming North on I-495 (from I-66 or the Woodrow Wilson Bridge)
Exit at Rt. 7 (Leesburg Pike) West - towards Tyson's Corner. As soon as you pass under Rt. 123, make an IMMEDIATE Left into the Pike 7 Plaza. Just like above, if you reach Gosnell Rd (aka Westpark Dr), you've gone too far.

Please let Rafael know you will be attending by sending him an email at president@nccbmwcca.org or replying on this board.

We had a pretty good showing at our July general meeting. Let's see if we can keep the attendance growth trend going.

See you Wednesday.