Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
E30 Addict Returns to NCC

Thread: E30 Addict Returns to NCC

E30 Addict Returns to NCC

Hello, I am thrilled to have returned to the NCC, now living in the Leesburg area, after something like 13 years in the purgatory know as Texas! I guess I must be an E30 addict, since I currently have 5 of them... two '91 325ix's (his and hers), a very clean low mileage '90 325is, an '89 325i parts car, and, my favorite, an '86 325es that I've owned since '88 and now has 445,000 miles on the original engine... Easily the best car I've ever owned!!! I also have an '85 M635CSi. Call me old school, but, to me, the last great BMW was the E34 M5.

I am looking at doing a restoration and engine upgrade on my '86 in the near future and would welcome any recommendations for body and paint work - it MUST be up to or better than factory standards...

Thanks in advance and I am looking forward to meeting fellow members at events soon!

Thom

Welcome back Thom. You would definitely qualify as an e30 addict using any definition. Let's see some pics of the cars!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Pics

Here's a couple "teaser" pics. The M635CSi, the '86 325es when it turned 400,000 miles, and the '93 RX-7 that I neglected to mention. Planning a group photo soon when the leaves turn...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image001.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	2046   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1667.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	2047   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PA292531a.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	2048  
    "The man who flies an airplane... must believe in the unseen." ~ Richard Bach

Very nice! Is that your prop plane too?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Not any more. That photo was several years ago at my place in Texas. The red and white one that is my avatar is the one I own now. It is a Zlin 526AFS. It's a Czech design that traces in heritage to a famous German design called a Bucher. It has an air-cooled, in-line 6 engine that looks like a cross between a BMW and a Porsche.
    "The man who flies an airplane... must believe in the unseen." ~ Richard Bach

Thread Information