Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
E30 OBC Cycle from trun signal control

Thread: E30 OBC Cycle from trun signal control

E30 OBC Cycle from trun signal control

On my wifes e36 if you hold the turn signal in, to change the OBC function, a p1 will show up on the display. if you hit the items in the order you want and set, you can change the order and which items show in the cycle. I have tried this on my e30 but nothing happeneds. any one know if this is possible on the e30 OBC?

Jared

They cycle thru the order from top left to bottom like you were reading a book.

Yes but you can change it on the e36 OBC to what ever you want and any order up to a max number of items. I am wondering if you can do it to the e30 as well.

That's a big Nope.

Thread Information