Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
DIY This Weekend - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: DIY This Weekend

Yeah, he will tell you to get a Honda.

Actually if it is the original radiator, it may just that that it is old. A knonw problem with BMW raiators is they tend to break teh plastic pieces at 110,000 miles or so. So one way to look at it is you got 150% of normal life out of the radiator.

There are all Aluminum radiators out there, but not sure if anyone makes one for a 7
    Terry Carraway
    02 Topaz E46 M3 SMG
    00 Dakar M Roadster
    95 Alpine E36 M3 LTW
    SCCA Spec Racer Ford Red/White

In 1988, BMW was still making all-Al radiators. Pinecone, that doesn't make you wrong about it maybe being old. Just not because the plastic parts are breaking.

Rob,
    I just became a member and live in Northern VA, so next time there's a DIY locally, I'm in. I wish I had known about the one in Manassas, because that's like 20 minutes from me.

Brian
    Brian St. Andre
    Aldie, VA

A few of my friends and I have had some DIY days as well. Just had one last Saturday at FCCT in Sterling, VA, along with a Dyno Day. I'd be happy to set another one up, if enough people were interested.

I am waiting for another DIY event

I think a few members of my other car club (still German) were interested in setting up a DIY day, I'd see if I could set something up if there was enough interest. Who else would be interested?

I know we will have a few DIYs next year but if you want to put something together, I will not stop you. Take a look at the sticky on the top of this section.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Cool! I didn't know these existed. I'll definitely have to attend one of these.
    -David

Hello. My name is Devin Williams, Derek is my older brother. We had a copy of der Bayerische, but we had rain damage to our house and his room got totally ruin. The copy was lost in the room. I was wondering if anyone had a copy still of this issue of der Bayerische. I would like to buy it from anyone. I'm looking for 2 or 3 copys because other family members would like one. If anyone could help me out, you would be a life saver. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goinfromslow
    Hello. My name is Devin Williams, Derek is my older brother. We had a copy of der Bayerische, but we had rain damage to our house and his room got totally ruin. The copy was lost in the room. I was wondering if anyone had a copy still of this issue of der Bayerische. I would like to buy it from anyone. I'm looking for 2 or 3 copys because other family members would like one. If anyone could help me out, you would be a life saver. Thanks
    Which issue? I could check my garage.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Umm I would have to say August or Sept. Issue... Maybe October but thats it. If you could find it you would be a live saver. If you can tell me how much shipping is and I will send the money right away.

I know the issue Devin is refering to. My son kept a copy of that issue because it has a couple of pictures of us at the DIY. The article was on page 14 of the September/October 2005 issue.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Umm I would have to say August or Sept. Issue... Maybe October but thats it. If you could find it you would be a live saver. If you can tell me how much shipping is and I will send the money right away.
    Sorry, I looked through my garage and couldn't find it. I'll check in the autox trailer at the next event. There are usually some back issues in there.

---Eric

Sr. did you find it at the autoX this weekend? If so how much to I own you?

Sr. did you find it at the autoX this weekend? If so how much to I own you?
    Sorry, I couldn't find it. I was pretty sure there was a decent # of back issues in there but it looks like most of them were already given away.

---Eric

Thread Information