Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter License Plate Frames - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chapter License Plate Frames

Quote Originally Posted by SharkD
    Eric,

That works -- I'll be at the August AutoX (and I'll tattoo a reminder on my forehead.)
    Sounds good. Now I just have to get Biggins to reply

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

That sounds good and thank you Eric. I'm planning to go to the August event, but my summer job works me on weekends (mainly Saturdays, err ). Sadly, I still haven't done a single CCA autoX besides the autoX school in April.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins
    That sounds good and thank you Eric. I'm planning to go to the August event, but my summer job works me on weekends (mainly Saturdays, err ). Sadly, I still haven't done a single CCA autoX besides the autoX school in April.
    If you miss it, I'll probably be at the On the Border Get Together in August.

---Eric

That sounds good. I'm sure I'll be able to get it from you at some point.

Thanks,
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Phat Ham
    oh yeah, I could use a BMW CCA plate frame. It would be great if you could save one for me at the autocross Eric.
    Whoops, I missed your post. Remind me at the next autocross.

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins
    That sounds good. I'm sure I'll be able to get it from you at some point.

Thanks,
    Chris
    I'll drop them in the mail.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Looks like I won't make it to the autocross tomorrow morning.

I've just discovered a nasty grinding noise from the right front wheel and I'm not adventurous to try to fix it in the dark, after midnight, nor do I want to rush a repair at 6am.

Eric/Steven - PM me an email address to make a paypal payment, or if either of you are going to be at Shenandoah, I'll just pickup the two plate frames there... (I will be there, in the E30, come hell or high water -- BMW's do float, right?)

I've just discovered a nasty grinding noise from the right front wheel and I'm not adventurous to try to fix it in the dark, after midnight, nor do I want to rush a repair at 6am.

Eric/Steven - PM me an email address to make a paypal payment, or if either of you are going to be at Shenandoah, I'll just pickup the two plate frames there... (I will be there, in the E30, come hell or high water -- BMW's do float, right?)
    There is always the social on Thursday...

---Eric

I'll be at the Shenandoah depending on the weather and will bring some frames with me.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thread Information