Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter License Plate Frames
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chapter License Plate Frames

Question Chapter License Plate Frames

Washing the 6 today, I noticed that the NCC BMWCCA license plate frame that came with the coupe is showing it's age...

Is there any chance that the chapter will be selling new plate frames any time in the future? I'd like two -- since the e30 doesn't have any...

...Oh and any hope for a renewed effort to get NCC BMWCCA Virginia specialty plates -- I know it was attempted sometime ago, but there wasn't enough interest?

I have a few frames left. Remind me before the next event. I'll try to keep a few extras in my car. If anyone else wants them see me at an event.

And I don't recall how short we were on the signatures needed for the VA plate. All people had to do is sign a form. It wasn't even an obligation to purchase the plate and still there was not enough interest at the time.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Just let me know how much for 2 frames -- I'll pay at the Manassas AutoX event.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkD
    Just let me know how much for 2 frames -- I'll pay at the Manassas AutoX event.

Thanks.
    I stopped selling the frames. They are now free. I think we came close to paying for them. I'll try to get them to Pete or Rafael before the event.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Cool! Thanks, Steven! (I'll be in the 'sans-Clearcoat special.')

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    I stopped selling the frames. They are now free. I think we came close to paying for them. I'll try to get them to Pete or Rafael before the event.
    Steven, if you have any left, I'll take one.

You can just bring them to the next meeting then Pete or I can grab them and bring them to Manassas.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric
    Steven, if you have any left, I'll take one.

You can just bring them to the next meeting then Pete or I can grab them and bring them to Manassas.

---Eric
    Sure. I have some in my car already. You can leave a dozen or so in the autocross trailer.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Sounds good. Thanks Steven.

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    And I don't recall how short we were on the signatures needed for the VA plate. All people had to do is sign a form. It wasn't even an obligation to purchase the plate and still there was not enough interest at the time.
    The dmv website sort of explains the process. I've found a few typos and just plain wrong information on their website before so I wouldn't necessarily take what you find on the website as the final word.

http://www.dmv.virginia.gov/webdoc/c...te_process.asp

oh yeah, I could use a BMW CCA plate frame. It would be great if you could save one for me at the autocross Eric.

I'd like one as well, but I can't make the autocross. Could someone grab one/save one for me for a later date?

Red face

Eric, I'm a moron... Even though you reminded me about the frames, I completely forgot to grab them out of your race box.

If I paypal you $5, would you mind dropping two frames in the mail for me, assuming that you still have some?

Quote Originally Posted by SharkD
    Eric, I'm a moron... Even though you reminded me about the frames, I completely forgot to grab them out of your race box.

If I paypal you $5, would you mind dropping two frames in the mail for me, assuming that you still have some?
    What's the next event you are going to be at? If nothing soon I will drop two in the mail this week.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I still have them (plus an extra for Biggins). I can just leave them in my autox box until the next event.

---Eric

Eric,

That works -- I'll be at the August AutoX (and I'll tattoo a reminder on my forehead.)

Thread Information