Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Rocks and NOVA traffic dont mix - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rocks and NOVA traffic dont mix

I try not to kick up debris; but, can't help it ... besides ... cars should know better than to follow within 5 feet of me considering I don't have ABS either ... or A/C ... I'm poor

Hey, that's why I like my car ... people give LOTS of space. If I drive the other cars, it's like a bullseye is painted ... BMW -- turn right at it ... he'll move. It's nice to be on the giving end at times

I'll resurrect this thread.

DG Auto Glass did an awesome job on my '98 M3 coupe last year. Dennis went out of his way to find a perfect piece of OEM glass, and was a total craftsman. I broke a windshield today, and it took a while to find DG's identity and # again, but even though it was 2-1/2 times the cost of Safelite, I'm pleased to give them the work.

Top marks for DG Glass.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSoup4U View Post
    I try not to kick up debris; but, can't help it ... besides ... cars should know better than to follow within 5 feet of me considering I don't have ABS either ... or A/C ... I'm poor

Hey, that's why I like my car ... people give LOTS of space. If I drive the other cars, it's like a bullseye is painted ... BMW -- turn right at it ... he'll move. It's nice to be on the giving end at times

i had that issue with my wrangler on 31" swampers, threw a rock into a buddies windshield when he was following me, the rock itself was a good 1.5" in diameter, needless to the windshield needed to be replaced. those swampers threw up alot of debris

Thread Information