Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Member - Just Moved Back To DMV

Thread: New Member - Just Moved Back To DMV

New Member - Just Moved Back To DMV

Hey all,
    I just moved back to the DMV back in May and am still getting sorted but wanted to say hi to everyone! I spent the better part of a decade up in NYC and am looking forward to being able to drive a car regularly again.

Little bit about me.
    Live in NoVA back in the early 2000's and was a big car nut back then.

Cars owned in the past:
    1994 E36
    1999 E46
    1995 Mazda RX-7 - My track/fun car - Spent the better part of my nights and weekends for a year doing an LS1 conversion on it. Was an amazing car and there is a little part of me that will always be sad that I sold it.

Currently have a 1994 M5 IS300 that only has koni/eibachs and TRD bushings. Not much you can do in NYC.

As I just graduated grad school and moved down here, Im waiting till spring to pick up a new car. Im looking at getting an E92 M3 at that point and will autox it with some DE here and there.

Cheers!

Welcome! I seem to have read this book already

Hope you really make it a point to get active in the club b/c we always have something going on.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I didnt realize I needed to be original for every BMW group lol

I will definitely try to come out to what I can though life is a little busy right now with just moving back to the area and starting a new job/career. I would love to get in a few autox runs this year but the IS hasnt been setup in over a season.

Really interested in learning what I can about the E92 M3 as I like to have a good understanding before purchasing a car (almost too much).

Quote Originally Posted by su_maverick View Post
    I didnt realize I needed to be original for every BMW group lol

I will definitely try to come out to what I can though life is a little busy right now with just moving back to the area and starting a new job/career. I would love to get in a few autox runs this year but the IS hasnt been setup in over a season.

Really interested in learning what I can about the E92 M3 as I like to have a good understanding before purchasing a car (almost too much).
    i can help with any e92 M3 questions, mine has been pretty good to me. Join our Facebook page too, lots of good stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    i can help with any e92 M3 questions, mine has been pretty good to me. Join our Facebook page too, lots of good stuff there.
    I am going to try to do some karting and autox before the year is out and will try to make it to the next social you guys are having.

Quote Originally Posted by su_maverick View Post
    I am going to try to do some karting and autox before the year is out and will try to make it to the next social you guys are having.
    Our karting and AX programs are top notch, you'll definitely have a good time.

I know it maybe a drive coming from VA, but our Columbia social is by far our largest monthly meet. We usually get pretty disappointed when we have less than 20 cars and 35 people Plus, your dues pay for most of your food/drink, so how can you not come?

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Our karting and AX programs are top notch, you'll definitely have a good time.

I know it maybe a drive coming from VA, but our Columbia social is by far our largest monthly meet. We usually get pretty disappointed when we have less than 20 cars and 35 people Plus, your dues pay for most of your food/drink, so how can you not come?
    I will try to make it out. I start work at 7:30 in the morning to late weeknights are the bane of my existence lol

Thread Information