Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Long time CCA Memeber, new to NCC

Thread: Long time CCA Memeber, new to NCC

Long time CCA Memeber, new to NCC

Hello all, I have been a CCA member for 6 years now and just lookied into ma chapter. I have owned an 86 328i, a 94 525, an 05 320i and currently own an 11 328xiI and recently purchased a 90 325i convertible. It is that vehicle that had me searching for help with doing some things with the vehicle and I found this forum. I am looking forward to being a part of this group and taking advantage of everyone's knowledge.
    Last edited by mtyson79; 08-04-2014 at 08:23 AM.

Welcome! The E30 325i is relatively easy to work on vs. your 2011. Hope you can make it out to a DIY tech session to get some questions answered.
    There are also several forums with good info:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...983-1991-(E30)
    http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=96
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Welcome to the largest, most active and best chapter on the planet. Please come out on 14 August to our Columbia social being held at the Green Turtle in Hanover, MD. Look forward to seeing you and your bimmers at an event soon.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Welcome! Hope to see you at an event soon! Were you at Bimmerfest this weekend?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I wasn't able to make Bimmerfest beacuse I had plans already. I will attend the Social at Green Turtle next week. I am out of town this week.

Thanks john!!

Thread Information