Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
My cage is done: looks awesome doesn't it?

Thread: My cage is done: looks awesome doesn't it?

My cage is done: looks awesome doesn't it?

Blue is my favorite color.

Looks good, congrats!

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Those shoulder belt attachment points are uber!

-- Jason

That looks like a VW. I thought you were building an M3?

i feel sorry for the schmuck that actually built this cage in his nasa vw race car. he has been totally ( and rightfully) abused on a dozen internet forums today. he even pulled those pic's off the nasa web site this morning....

yikes, that car has problems.

How are you going to fit your speaker box?

--Eric

Quote Originally Posted by mlytle
    i feel sorry for the schmuck that actually built this cage in his nasa vw race car. he has been totally ( and rightfully) abused on a dozen internet forums today. he even pulled those pic's off the nasa web site this morning....

yikes, that car has problems.
    You are just jealous b/c he has more triangulation than you do

I like the harness mounting position ...

Did he actually pay someone to do that or was it done himself? From the other pictures, it looks like he actually raced it as well in that form. I am surprised no one else said anything to him or that the safety stewards let him on the track. I think it was a lapse of judgment on their part, if he took the car like that on the track.

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric
    How are you going to fit your speaker box?

--Eric
    Actually, we are still trying to figure that out. I have a couple of ideas *untzzz untzzz* Sub box = ballast!

Quote Originally Posted by NoSoup4U
    Actually, we are still trying to figure that out. I have a couple of ideas *untzzz untzzz* Sub box = ballast!
    Why do I get the feeling the speaker bar from you Jeep is going to find a new home?

---Eric

Speaker bar might work as a rear shock tower brace...is that IP legal?

-- Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jkuper
    Speaker bar might work as a rear shock tower brace...is that IP legal?
    Don't know, but it would probably be safer than having it in his Jeep.

---Eric

Thread Information