Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27

Chapter Event 09/20/2014 - BMW Night at Bengies Drive-In, Baltimore, MD: 09-20-2014
  • 09-20-2014
    *The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
    Calendar
    Social

09/20/2014 - BMW Night at Bengies Drive-In, Baltimore, MD

Join us for a blast from the past as we head back to Bengies Drive-In movie theatre in Baltimore, MD. We've had a great turnouts in prior trips to Bengies as we watched 3 current movies for less than $10. Not only is that a fantastic deal, but you'll be hanging out amongst your BMW brethern under the stars watching films on the BIGGEST DIGITAL MOVIE THEATRE SCREEN in the US. Very cool!

Bengies Drive-In
    3417 Eastern Boulevard
    Baltimore, MD 21220

Now Showing: When the Game Stands Tall, Dolphin Tale 2, If I Stay

Meet location/Caravan: White Marsh Mall, 6pm

We will meet at the same location as our prior treks to Bengies. Coming from I-95 and left onto White Marsh Blvd, turn right onto Campbell Blvd and into the White Marsh Mall area. Our caravan will start in the parking lot in between PF Changs and Sears, directly in front of you when turning onto Campbell Blvd.

Showtime begins around dusk and you can leave whenever you want (no requirement to stay for all movies). We need to be in line when the box office opens so we can all park together. If you miss our caravan, pray that the box office line isn't as long as my previous visits there (very painful process).

BENGIES HOUSE RULES
    Please read through all the house rules using the link above. There are a lot of rules, but all make sense.
    * All daytime running lights and automatic lights (including angel eyes), will be required to be turned off when you get to the box office and for the duration of the evening (strictly enforced BEFORE you enter)
    * No outside food/drink allowed unless you purchase a $10 food/drink permit per car
    * Trucks/SUVs have there own parking areas, so if you want to park with everyone else, bring a car

Items you may want to bring (in order of importance):
    * Cash (box office only takes cash, snack bar accepts plastic)
    * Bug spray
    * Lawn chairs
    * Portable radio (movie sound comes thru your car radio, or you can sit outside of your car & listen to the portable radio (and not drain your battery); engines can not be turned on once movies are on)
    * Pets (must be on a leash at all times when outside of vehicle)
    * Blankets
    * Jumper cables (hopefully not needed)

This event is open to all CCA members, their friends, families, and all BMW enthusiasts. We'd like to show everyone that BMW owners are NOT jerks, so no donuts, revving engines, or irresponsible driving allowed; you'll be forced to park with the mini-vans.

Last note: Please re-read the House Rules on their website...did I mention there are a lot of them?

RSVP'd yes: 17
    • pseto 07-30-2014 07:25 PM + 1 guest
    • mtyson79 08-06-2014 09:49 AM + 1 guest - Looking forward to this!
    • dancefan501 08-25-2014 08:51 PM + 1 guest - Love Bengies! Finally a date I can make.
    • vegamic 09-01-2014 04:57 PM + 2 guests - Looking forward to this event.
    • 4DIMNZN 09-05-2014 09:05 AM - In...
    • bimmer32five 09-08-2014 07:38 PM + 1 guest
    • lrosie89 09-16-2014 07:08 AM
    • mdmotorman 09-16-2014 06:31 PM + 3 guests
    RSVP'd no: 3
    • EHall 09-15-2014 10:23 AM
    • thotts 09-19-2014 03:00 PM
    • DLast2 09-20-2014 04:12 PM - Last minute change of plans. Not going to be able to make this one...

Thread: 09/20/2014 - BMW Night at Bengies Drive-In, Baltimore, MD: 09-20-2014

Thumbs up

Due to scheduling conflict, had to change date to the following week from 9/13 to 9/20.

For those interested in attending, please RSVP above so we can get a headcount
      Last edited by pseto; 09-05-2014 at 11:01 AM.
      Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
      2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
      2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I'm in +1 person

Good thing I have 40 days to review the rules.

Is this the time of year where two individuals must be in the vehicle; or can I attend this event by myself?
      V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
      Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
      2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
      " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Quote Originally Posted by posaune View Post
      I'm in +1 person

Good thing I have 40 days to review the rules.
      Can you RSVP above? It's easier for me to keep track

If you find you need more time to review the rules, sleep is very overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
      Is this the time of year where two individuals must be in the vehicle; or can I attend this event by myself?
      Those flying solo are allowed for this event. It's only between Memorial Day and Labor Day that they have the 2 person minimum.

Thanks Paul; I know Cheryl is working that weekend so if I come I'll be flying solo after the DIY that morning...
      V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.

Hi - I plan on attending...Can I bring the wife & kids (2 boys)? That's technically 3 guests

Quote Originally Posted by khalahari View Post
      Hi - I plan on attending...Can I bring the wife & kids (2 boys)? That's technically 3 guests
      Absolutely! I changed the maximum guest amount, so you can add yourself at the top with the other RSVPs.

Awesome. I am in and +1

2 weeks away for our trek back to Bengies. From the looks of things, we'll have a great turnout! Anyone else planning to join us?

Only a week away for our takeover of Bengies Drive In! The 10 weather forecast looks awesome, hopefully it'll stay that way. We should know what movies are playing by Wednesday (I'm hoping Guardians of the Galaxy returns).

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RSVP above so we can get an accurate headcount for this event. We want to be able to know how many spots to save everyone.

The movies for this weekend at Bengies Dive-In; 19 - 21 September 2014 are as follows: Dolphin Tale 2, When the Game Stands tall and If I Stay...
      V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.

This weekend's movie lineup is now posted. Definitely family-friendly!

This is it, the last call for tomorrow's fun at Bengies!!! Perfect weather, BMWs, and fellow chapter members, what more can you want from life?

See you at 6pm at the meetpoint and I look forward to another great event!

Please RSVP above so we know you're coming.

Good times. Thanks for organizing.

Thread Information