Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Good Salesperson at Sterling?

Thread: Good Salesperson at Sterling?

Hybrid View

Good Salesperson at Sterling?

Hey Crew,

Does anyone know a good salesperson at BMW of Sterling. By "good" I mean low pressure, in addition to extensive product knowledge, etc. Please pass along a name if you know of someone who's not a slicky-boy A-hole.

Thanks in advance...

Rob
    1988 325iX
    2001 325Xi Touring
    1982 Toyota Landcruiser

Good salesperson:

I recently bought my 330i from Sterling and dealt with Mike Araza (I thinks thats how you spell his name) and I was pleasantly surprised by the whole pre and post sales experience. He's an enthusiast (drives an e30 325) and a good guy, no pressure and always made time for me when I came in. Good luck

Dave

UPDATE:
    His name is Mike Arata not Araza.
    -Dave
    Last edited by WNNAM3; 06-28-2005 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Salespersons name correction

I've bought my car from Ari Feinstein. Treated me very well. Left me alone when I needed some time to think but was always available if I had questions.

I think Alan Ribner is also supposed to be pretty good. Ex SCCA racer, so he certainly knows performance cars.

Thread Information