Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Z3M Twice

Thread: Z3M Twice

Question Z3M Twice

I love our two Z3Ms, one 2000 Daktar Yellow Roadster and 2001 Imola Red Coupe (there are only a few "M's" in Southern Maryland). I bought the roadster new and the coupe with 58K mileage. When I bought the M Coupe, I replaced a custom manufactured Flowmaster exhaust (too aggressive a sound) with a Remus (the Flow Master system is for sale, if interested). I replaced the 315 differential with a 346 to recover some of the low end grunt.

We are moving from Maryland to Texas early this fall (2014) and look forward to the Texas Hill Country to run the "M's". There is a "twisty run" much like the "tail" south of Blanco, Tx I'm looking forward to checking out.

I need the link how to post to the "for sale/classified" link on this site. Can anyone help????

To place an ad, go to http://classifieds.nccbmwcca.org/
    Below the headers, on the far right, click "Place An Ad."
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thread Information