Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
What does everyone do for a living? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What does everyone do for a living?

I work for the US Department of State providing occupational safety and health support to our Embassies and Consulates all over the world. Which means I travel a LOT, which cuts into my time to autocross, track adn race (Spec Racer Ford). This is being written remote from Brussels, Belgium.

I used to work for FEMA doing similar things, but in support of disaster operations. PRior to that I was a consulant in Occupational Safety and Health.

A LONG time ago I used to fly A-10s for the MD ANG.
    Terry Carraway
    02 Topaz E46 M3 SMG
    00 Dakar M Roadster
    95 Alpine E36 M3 LTW
    SCCA Spec Racer Ford Red/White

regional fitness/personal training director for Merritt Athletic Clubs

Well, lets see, I work for a company that has been on the front page (or page 2) of the Wall Street Journal or Washington Post the last two days...

Friggin corporate america... :smt011

Anyway, I approve loans on apartment buildings...and before you all start asking me for a loan, my minimum is $25 million...

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by JLee
    Well, lets see, I work for a company that has been on the front page (or page 2) of the Wall Street Journal or Washington Post the last two days...

Friggin corporate america... :smt011

Anyway, I approve loans on apartment buildings...and before you all start asking me for a loan, my minimum is $25 million...

Jeff
    Sorry don't read the paper much. Which company? I have a brother that works for Washington Mutual in the corporate mortgage realm also. He does rather well now a days.
    vroom vroom...........

I am a computer pgmr for a fed law enforcement agency in Washington, DC.

I work at Verizon as a Finance manager in Silver Spring, MD. Good to meet everyone.

I am an ass model for Abercrombie & Fitch.

I model underwear for the catalogs.

My ass is always the one on the left in the photos.
    E36 M3
    E46 325xiT
    X5
    "My head hurts, my feet stink, and I don't love Jesus...and if I'm not dead by Thursday I'll be roaring Friday night." ::Jimmy Buffett

BMW Sales in Silver Spring. One of the keys to success in sales is product knowledge. I take extended lunch drives to ensure I stay well informed about the product. Happy holidays.
    David///M
    The M is for Motorsport
    Tischer BMW 301-679-4371

Assistant Parts Manager, BMW of Towson.
    Any issues, service and parts info, feel free to give me call or write anytime.

Bill Schofield
    410-296-7900 ext. 220
    bill.schofield@bmwtowson.com

Product Manager for customer software at firm in Columbia.

Just moved here from New England - dual member of the Boston Area club and NCC club.

Ice racing in NH, anyone?

Musical intrument electronic tech.
    Mostly keyboards.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    Musical intrument electronic tech.
    Mostly keyboards.
    My friend used to have this really cool keyboard back in the early 90's called the e-Max. It had a disk drive and you can load in different samples and sounds.

I am an Information Systems Architect for Lockheed Martin.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

I'm a chiropractor, with a family practice out here in Purcellville VA.

--------
    '74 tii
    '85 325e
    '86 535i

I've been a computer security researcher with McAfee, Inc - for almost 7 years. Mostly doing government sponsored R&D.

Please note that I don't do customer support _or_ product development

Dave

Thread Information