Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
What does everyone do for a living? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What does everyone do for a living?

I guess this puts me on the conservative side. I am a scientist and work on measurement science and technology. My specific area is the study of fire and the threat it poses to people (occupants) and the environment. Not exciting but very interesting. Think automobile fire, house fire, fires in airplanes. ... But not forest fires.
    wwj

I'm an Electronics Engineer in Baltimore. I work on various military systems. Love Bimmers for their excellent balance of technology and drivability.

Rich
    00 M5
    94 F-150 pickup (how's that for two ends of the automotive spectrum)

Aviation economist at a small consulting firm in Old Town Alexandria.

Todd
    01 530i/5 Sport/PP/CWP

I build websites and multimedia for a design firm in Bethesda.

I'm a computer science major at the Rochester Institute of Technology, graduating 2006.
    Drew
    1997 Boston Green ///M3 Coupe

Mechanical Engineer for the Navy. Don't worry I'm with the government I'm here to help.

'95 325i
    '01 330i
    '03 Chevy 2500HD

what i do?

Hi all, new to the board - been in the NCC for about a year now...

I'm a used car salesman. I got sucked into this job because I'm nice to people, and my good friend owns the dealership.

The most fun is going to auction. If anyone ever wants to trudge along to auction with me, I can buy you a vehicle at wholesale. We only buy from Manheim, and they sell roughly 15-20,000 cars a week so I'm always locating something for someone.

Otherwise I'm paying down my debt to my main man, MBNA so I can enter college this Fall and finally get my degree out of the way.

Hope to see you all at Summit Point soon,
    Dave

I work in the Fire Protection division of an engineering firm in Parkville. I also have a part time gig on the side service gym equipment for various "Curves" locations in the area.

Retired Fed Civil Service type (most at HQ USAF in Pentagon), now live
    in Woodstock VA (Shenandoah Valley). Participate in NCC 'cause you
    all are closer than the Charlottesville Chapter!!

Dave Gurtner
    1997 318ti mit CA roof (Out here in da country, I use it like a small,
    agile pickup )

I am an engineer for Verizon. First post here, but know most of you monkeys from somewhere else!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse
    I am an engineer for Verizon. First post here, but know most of you monkeys from somewhere else!
    Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh...Jesse!

Glad you finally signed on!

I'm an electrical engineer with a local defense contractor. I design RF modules for use in radar arrays.

John V
    Are you sure it was something you read, Peter? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?

Software product manager for hospital information systems. Recently laid-off, so . . . . . . maybe next week something else.

I am a field service representative for the US government. I am currently serving as an exchange administrator and I am a former Marine.

I sell drugs in Baltimore City!!! East Baltimore, come down to the corner of Eager and Broadway on your way to Fells Point. If you show me your BMW CCA membership card you will get a free $5 "ho" with your purchase!!!

You can't miss me, I sell out of my little red clown shoe. Yeah, I try and keep things low key!

Just kidding!!! I work for MENTAL MOTORWERKS!!!!

Thread Information