Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
What does everyone do for a living? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What does everyone do for a living?

Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    Is this the Target that is up the street from Ripken Stadium on 22 ?
    Why, yes...yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick
    Quote Originally Posted by BahnBaum
    I manage a Target store up here in Aberdeen, MD. Been w/ Target about nine years, prior to that I was in the Marine Corps for 8 yrs.
    Hey, I shop at your store all the time!

Alex
    Hey, stop in and say hey sometime. I'm there everyday except Thursday and you'll know I'm there if you see my '01 330 parked at the end of the lot, kinda in line with the front doors...it's silver
    If I walk in and ask for Maverick, will anyone know who I'm talking about?

:grin:

Alex

Heh, no, but if you ask for Ken...you might not get those quizzical looks :shock:

I've talked about this before.

How about a get together at the target some Saturday night.
    Maybe I can swing a BBQ or something.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    I've talked about this before.

How about a get together at the target some Saturday night.
    Maybe I can swing a BBQ or something.
    Steven are you talking about the Target in Pikesville?

Steven, you and I talked about this before, back when I was temporarily at the Pikesville Target, but I am no longer there. My parking lot at Aberdeen is certainly open any time, just let me know...as for Pikesville, might be tough but maybe we can swing it on top of their parking garage...but I'd have to talk to Rich the store team leader...I realize Aberdeen might be a haul, but it's a really low volume store, so we wouldn't be in the way because there really isn't a ton of cars here. We could use the far corner of the lot or even the side lot kinda behind the building.

Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    Is this the Target that is up the street from Ripken Stadium on 22 ?
    Why, yes...yes it is.
    Actually I've been near there at the Royal Farms across the parking lot when I've been at autoxes at Ripken Stadium!

Just another computer guy.....
    Currently working at one of the unnamed Financial institutions (T. Rowe Price) Two days left here, going to USi to be the Assitant Ops Mgr, whatever that is...hehe

Software developer (Contracted to the Govt.).

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Protus
    Just another compter guy.....
    Currently working at one of the unnamed Financial institutions (T. Rowe Price) Two days left here, going to USi to be the Assitant Ops Mgr, whatever that is...hehe
    Congrats on the new job!

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Protus
    Just another computer guy.....
    Hahaha! After all this time, it's a good thing I finally caught up with you when I stopped over at T Rowe Price the other day! The lady wouldn't give me your extension. I actually still have my T Rowe Price badge from several years ago sitting around somewhere.

When I parked I saw a red M3 and the DTMPower stickers first caught my attention then I saw the team.BAR decals. :lol:

Newbie Here

Might as well use this thread as an introduction:

I'm an Air Force civilian working the in the Network Defense biz in Arlington. I'm new to the world of BMW cars, but have owned an R1100S m/c for a couple of years. Picked up an '04 330i back in late April and will be taking it to the body shop tomorrow because some lame-brained moron hasn't mastered the simple art of parking their car! :evil:

Anyway, I'm planning to do the driver's school on the Shenandoah Circuit in October if it's ready. And I'm thinking autocross looks like some serious fun, too.

Cheers,

--Jim

I'm a student at the Rochester Institute of Technology studying computer science; I'm headed back for my 3rd year in September. This summer, I'm working for VeriSign, a big time internet company.
    Drew
    1997 Boston Green ///M3 Coupe

I'll bring the old topic back! :grin: New here. Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I work down in Southern Calvert County as a chemist at the Calvert Cliffs nuclear plant.
    vroom vroom...........

Quote Originally Posted by BahnBaum
    I manage a Target store up here in Aberdeen, MD. Been w/ Target about nine years, prior to that I was in the Marine Corps for 8 yrs.
    Hey, I shop at your store all the time!

Alex
    Time to go bug him.
    Terry Carraway
    02 Topaz E46 M3 SMG
    00 Dakar M Roadster
    95 Alpine E36 M3 LTW
    SCCA Spec Racer Ford Red/White

Thread Information