Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
What mods put you in Modified?

Thread: What mods put you in Modified?

What mods put you in Modified?

This seems to cover just about anything you can do to make your car faster -

* Any wheels
    * Any tires (including R-Compounds)
    * Any strut tower brace or cross-brace
    * Any cat-back exhaust
    * Any air filter & air box
    * Any carb
    * Any brake pads & rotors
    * Any spoilers or aerodynamic aids
    * Any seats or steering wheel
    * Any aftermarket chip

And that just puts you in Prepared. What are some examples of things that would vault you into Modified?

Those mods plus the R-comp tires will put you into mod class. If you have the suspension and other things but use street tires, you go into Prepared.

Hope this helps,

Pete

I see. Because I have springs and adjustable shocks on my car, I can do all of those things listed but still run on R-comps. As soon as I put R-comps AND run AM springs/shocks I go into modified, right?

Quote Originally Posted by David Hicks
    I see. Because I have springs and adjustable shocks on my car, I can do all of those things listed but still run on R-comps. As soon as I put R-comps AND run AM springs/shocks I go into modified, right?
    Yep.

Prep is basically a combo of SCCA Stock and Street tire classes. Mod is basically SCCA Street Prep. So if you run DSP or BSP in SCCA with r-comps then you are in Mod, otherwise Prep.

Thread Information