Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaa

Thread: yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaa

yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaa

if anyone wants me to teach them how to do the following...

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/litvak/MOV00103.MPG

ask me at the next autox

Nice move.....

Hey I think this is the guy.....Whom wever this is did you leave some stuff at the track? He could of stayed on course to if he would of put it into reverse for about a foot, since his rear was in the gate.

Quote Originally Posted by CAB IN BLACK M3
    Hey I think this is the guy.....Whom wever this is did you leave some stuff at the track? He could of stayed on course to if he would of put it into reverse for about a foot, since his rear was in the gate.
    That is me my friend, and no I did not... I saw a bunch of stuff next to my car when I was leaving... I figured it belonged to one of the guys still there at the time I always put my stuff in a tote box, that way it's all in one place.

As far as putting it in reverse... My face was like this when the car stoped spinning
    Last edited by ChosenGSR; 06-19-2005 at 09:40 AM.

lol... sweet action bro !!!
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Well I guess I will just put it in a box.....and hope someone claims it....

I like how you can hear someone saying 'off course!' in the audio. Definitely one of the more impressive spins of the day.
    Last edited by ob325; 06-20-2005 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ob325
    I like the how you can hear someone saying 'off course!' in the audio. Definitely one of the more impressive spins of the day.
    at least I am impressive in something

I did a similar spin coming out of the first chicago box in heat 3. I did manage to "put both feet in" as they say and keep it from stalling. Even got back on course and nearly finished it up clean (except for punting the two cones in the gate between the chicago boxes) except I went off course going into the last skid pad. Argh!

power slides

That was a fun course! Kudos to the designer. My 540 definately needs a posi but it was lots of fun powersliding for 55 seconds.

it was fun, since it was my first autoX, I will definitely do it again.
    it was amazing to see guys managed within 50, how smooth it was, you could not hear much rubber screaming...

Quote Originally Posted by shu325
    it was fun, since it was my first autoX, I will definitely do it again.
    it was amazing to see guys managed within 50, how smooth it was, you could not hear much rubber screaming...
    Much to learn for us noobers

Thread Information