Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Hello from Chantilly

Thread: Hello from Chantilly

Hello from Chantilly

Hello all. I'm a long time BMW owner, all the way back to two 1600s, then 2002, 320i and then jumped to a 5-series. I was out of touch with the road in ever larger SUVs for the better part of 15 years. I raised my kids, got them through college and out of the house and then finally started using the tuition payments for something fun again. I've been driving and loving my E89 Z4 and the wife just recently signed me up for BMW CCA membership again. I hope to make it out for the great pie run on Saturday - weather dependent since the Z4 has not seen moisture that does not come out of the hose. Cheers.

Welcome! You have a great modern toy - you need to get back to the classics!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thread Information