Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
'74 Tii and a '72 Alpina - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: '74 Tii and a '72 Alpina

Jay,
    Thank you for the reply. I will contact you by the end of this week to chat, and I will try to stop by this coming up week.
    I just contracted out my '74 2002tii, and I really like the guys I talked to.
    I do still have the '71 2002 which need a total work up. This is the one I will turn into an ALPINA tribute car, with the Colorado Orange color on the bottom half of the car, and the mat black on the top portion.
    Talk to you soon.

Thank you
    Shawn

Shawn,

Based on what you're looking for.. you may want to stop in and see Sigy & Mike at Sigy's Auto Service in Rockville. Better to stop in as opposed to call.
    In addition to service on later model BMW's, they do quite a bit of service and restoration work on older models as well. Mike does body and rust repair, although he subs-out the major paint work. There are two upholstery shops within walking distance to them which they use.. depending upon price point desired. I have used them both several times and have been very pleased with the work.

When I was there the other day, there were several 02"s about, a 3.0CS, an Isetta, several E30's, and a host of other late model cars.

If you want further details or have additional questions pm me.
    Paul V.
    NCC Concours Chair Emeritus (1991-2004)
    So many cars..so little time!!

Great thread! Some good suggestions here. Shawn, who did you end up going with for working on the tii?

I'll be looking to have some body and paint work done on one of my E30's in a few months. Need to find some time to install my suspension and get it back on the road first!
    Current: 2011 M3, 1992 325ic
    Retired: 1986 325e, 1991 318i, 1991 325ic, 1998 528i, 2002 325xiT,2003 530i, 2005 325xiT, 2008 335i

Thread Information