Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
O'Fest anyone?

Thread: O'Fest anyone?

Hybrid View

O'Fest anyone?

Anyone headed to O'Fest this year? If so, are you driving or flying?

http://ofest.bmwcca.org/
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Yep. Flying.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Probably not me, having made the long drive to O'fest Monterey last year. Great adventure. But if you drive, having made the trip west several times, I-70 probably shows quickest, but for a slightly longer, more pleasant drive east of the Mississippi, I recommend I-70 to 68 to 79 to I-64. Then in St Louis get I-70 for the very boring haul through KS and Eastern CO. But you'll be rewarded in CO when the Rocky Mountains suddenly fade in over the Western horizon. CO is a very scenic state. It's a 3 day drive unless you have multiple drivers and iron butts. For a longer great adventure, get off the interstates for some old 2 lane US route cruising.

John

Thread Information