Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Valve Stem Cover Thiefs!!!

Thread: Valve Stem Cover Thiefs!!!

Valve Stem Cover Thiefs!!!

Dammit!!! I just gotta rant because this is the fourth time I've had these (http://www.bavauto.com/assets/produc...apsroundel.jpg) stolen off of my car. It's not that they cost a lot, it's just really annoying - what the hell is somebody going to do with them unless the drive a BMW. And, let's be honest, if somebody does own a BMW, they can probably handle the exorbitant cost of $15.95...
    Let's just say that if some of the little pissant tennagers in my neighborhood are seen with BMW valve stem covers on their bike tires, there's gonna be hell to pay....
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

This would be your answer if you didn't have a BMW.

http://www.griotsgarage.com/catalog....2520&SKU=92590

Look at the note next to the samples. Good grief.

I think it's time to setup surveillance in your car...

Quote Originally Posted by ob325
    Look at the note next to the samples. Good grief.
    Wow - that is simultaneously hilarious and slightly disturbing... I wonder why a manufatucturer (who doesn't make locking valve stem covers) would ban such an item...??? hmmm... ah well, looks like it's time to start looking out between the venitian blinds...
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

The internet is both powerful and frightening.

Here you go, if you don't mind going international:

http://www.brazilshopping.com/store/valvecaps.html

This has happened several times to some of my other friends on another board that I run. It is getting weird, because he replaced them the next day and 2 days later they were stolen again. Then the same thing happened to another buddy, both were mustangs with plain chrome covers.

--chad

Banned

Solution

We arm your valve stem covers with a switch that triggers 50lbs of C4 in your trunk. Thief steals your stems boom.

If you dont like that solution I have another does the theft occur at the office or at home? You could walk the neighborhhod or office parking lot to see who is stealing your caps. They are probaly stupid enough to put them on their car.

Or maybe its a friend or coworker with a wonderful sense of humor!

Thread Information