Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Stuff left at Autocross

Thread: Stuff left at Autocross

Stuff left at Autocross

First of all I want to thank everyone in charge of Today's autocross...It was anothe rwonderfully run event. My second time was definetly more enlightening. (LIKE HUM WHERES THE THIRD GATE ON MY VERY FIRST RUN.)

At today's Autocross...someone left tools, jumper cables, a pink slip to a car (thats right the pink slip), high school parking pass..not to mention their trash..oh and a dirty white t-shirt. I did take care of everything and I am in possesion of everything left. Minus, the trash...Can't remember the model he was driving. However, If anyone knows this individual or if this indiviidual reads this post. Please give me a call at 202-297-4657 and arrange pick up of belongings.

Thanks,

Bobbie

Quote Originally Posted by CAB IN BLACK M3
    Can't remember the model he was driving.
    Isn't it on the title/registration that he left?

Actually their is a name on the titale but their is also a note stapled to it that states it is someone elses title.

You would think someone would notice that their stuff is gone by now

You would think!

Ok....Need advice from the leadership of our wonderful club. What is the statue of limitations for being a nice guy and holding onto stuff for somebody that fails to make a claim? I have limited storage capabilities and this stuff is getting on my nerves, especially since nobody seems to care. To trash or not to trash is the question. If the consensus is hold on to it...I will. However, If the consensus is trash it. Well...Its headed to the trash.

Thanks in advance for the Chapters input,

Bobbie

Actually their is a name on the titale but their is also a note stapled to it that states it is someone elses title.
    What car is it? Year, make, model, color?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Bobbie,
    If you PM me his name (or both since you aren't sure who's it is) I can see if I have his email from the pre-registrations.

What kind of tools and what is the starting bid?

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Ok....Need advice from the leadership of our wonderful club. What is the statue of limitations for being a nice guy and holding onto stuff for somebody that fails to make a claim? I have limited storage capabilities and this stuff is getting on my nerves, especially since nobody seems to care. To trash or not to trash is the question. If the consensus is hold on to it...I will. However, If the consensus is trash it. Well...Its headed to the trash.

Thanks in advance for the Chapters input,

Bobbie
    Bring it to the 7/16 autocross, anyway.

Thread Information