• Email 3

Hi Again BMW National Capital Chapter Corral Attendees-

This is the third and final email I will send out before the race this weekend. Please read it carefully and refer to the BGP NCC website http://bgp.nccbmwcca.org-- for complete and up-to-date information about the corral and race weekend. For your convenience, I have once again included my first two messages at the end of this one.

The following documents, files and links have now been posted to the National Capital Chapter website at: http://bgp.nccbmwcca.org.

Please review carefully, print out where necessary and/or save this link to your mobile device for quick and easy reference throughout the weekend. Refer back to this page for updates over the next few days.

My NCC Corral Email #1 (August 9, 2011)

My NCC Corral Email #2 (August 26, 2011)

My NCC Corral Email #3 (this message)

The NCC Corral Schedule

The Car Corral Map

The Traffic Plan Map (where to enter/exit and directions coming from the North & South)

The BGP Map

The Photo Contest Website Link

Official BGP NCC/BGP Shirt Link

The BGP Website Link

The IMSA Website Link

The ALMS Website Link

Sponsor Acknowledgments and Links

Don't forget to purchase your 'Official BGP BMW Car Corral Polo Shirt'. Volunteers will be wearing them throughout the weekend and a few will be on sale at the event. Order yours now at the link on the the website.

We owe a special thanks to all our sponsors and contributors, including:Mike Renner and the BMW Performance Center; BMW North America; Radial Tire; Dunlop Tires; Chris 'Teach' McNeil, BMW Motorrad USA and Battley Cycles; Bimmerworld; BMW of Silver Spring and Central Liquor. They have each donated products, services, samples, time and money to help make this a very special weekend. Please remember to thank and support them when you see them at the Corral and shop for their products and services.

If you would like to participate in the NCC Car Corral door prize giveaway on Saturday at Noon, remember to bring your BMW CCA Membership Card. This raffle is open to BMW CCA members only and you must be present to win!

Please don't forget the 5:00am curtain call if you want to participate in the Saturday morning Parade Laps. Please don't be late. If you have not yet signed up, the survey link is now posted on the BGP NCC website at the link above.

We continue to have a need for volunteers to help out at the BMW National Capital Chapter Car Corral throughout the weekend. If you would like to volunteer, or know someone who does, please contact Gordon Kimpel at 703-394-7142 or gmkimpel@gmail.com as soon as possible. We don't pay a lot (actually, we don't pay anything), but you get to support the club, meet some very nice people and help make this another great NCC BMW CCA club event.

As usual, simply reply to this email if you have any further questions. I'll get back to you just as soon as I can.

Thanks and see you at the Corral!

Doug
    Event Registrar