• Email 1

Hello BMW National Capital Chapter Corral Attendee -

Race weekend will soon be here! We're happy you will be attending the race with us.

This message contains very important information concerning the BMW National Capital Chapter Corral (BMW NCC Corral). Please read it carefully. We are still working with the race organizer to finalize some items and schedules. More information, including a schedule of events, will be sent to you by email from this address over the next couple of weeks.

1. Corral tickets are in the process of being mailed out now. You should receive them within the next week or so.

2. All cars parked in the BMW NCC Corral MUST be BMWs or MINIs. Sorry, NO EXCEPTIONS!

3. Everyone that arrives at the BMW NCC Corral MUST have a corral ticket to enter. To enter the Car Corral Paddock, you'll need to present your BMW NCC Corral credential which will indicate which club corral you are associated with.

4. Here is the schedule of entrance/exit times for the BMW NCC Corral. This is important, so please read carefully.
    -- Friday/Saturday/Sunday cars will be permitted to enter the car corral paddock from 6:00am 7:30am and then again from 12:00noon 1:00pm.
    -- Friday/Saturday/Sunday cars will be permitted to leave the corral beginning at 6:00pm (or when the track goes cold) and will be able to continue exiting the lot until 11:00pm.
    -- The lot will be closed at 11:00pm. No entrance or exit is allowed after 11:00pm.

5. Cars can be left in the car corral paddock overnight, assuming they have the proper credential for the next day. If not, they must be out of the corral by 11:00pm on the previous night.

6. Any vehicle without the necessary corral parking permit for either Saturday or Sunday, MUST exit the lot by 11:00pm the previous evening or be towed.

7. We are checking to see if cars can enter the corral on Thursday evening and remain in the corral Thursday night. No word on that yet, but I will let you know in my next email.

8. There will be 24-hour security on the BGP grounds. However, there is not 'dedicated' car corral security, so your car would be parked overnight at your own risk. The Car Corral Paddock is adjacent to the ALMS Paddock, so there should be security close by throughout the evenings.

9. Food and beverages from outside the grounds are not permitted inside the corral.

10. The Car Corral Paddock, Lot C, is located between Camden Yards and M&T Bank Stadium. Cars will enter Lot C from the south side of M&T Bank Stadium from Russell Street. There will be flaggers out to guide participants to Lot C. You'll loop in behind M&T Bank Stadium, drive past the east side, go under the Hamburg Street bridge and into Lot C at the southeast corner. I will provide a detailed driving plan (instructions) and a map in my next email.

There will be door prizes awarded to several lucky BMW National Capital Chapter Corral attendees throughout the race weekend. In order to be eligible to win a BMW NCC corral door prize, you must be an active, card-carrying BMW CCA member and you must be present to win at the prize drawing. (Note: Associate members are considered members and any BMW CCA chapter member is eligible.) The current prize list includes, among other things, an ///M Driving School at the BMW Performance Center in Greer, SC and a set of Dunlop tires. More prizes will be announced in the near future. I strongly encourage each BMW NCC Corral attendee to be an active BMW CCA member. You can start or update your BMW CCA membership by going to the Club website (www.bmwcca.org) or by calling 1-800-878-9292. We will verify memberships prior to handing out door prize tickets.

Note: For a limited time, Paul Seto has membership applications at the discounted price of $40. If you are interested, please email Paul at: pseto@hotmail.com .

Thank you all for your patience as we get ready for race weekend. We are all interested in enjoying a safe, fun and memorable event. Everyone associated with the BMW National Capital Chapter Corral is working as a volunteer. If you would like to volunteer, please contact Gordon Kimpel at 703-394-7142 or gmkimpel@gmail.com . We can still use more help.

Simply reply to this email if you have any further questions. Please be patient. I'll get back to you as soon as I can get the answers to your questions.

Thanks.

Doug
    Event Registrar