• Random Photo

• Gift Certificate

Looking for a great holiday gift or birthday present?
    Looking for something unique for that someone special in your life?
    Looking to say 'Thank You' to a great friend?
    Looking for a novel way to spend that extra cash burning a hole in your pocket?
    More info at msreg.com/NCCGiftCertificate.

Look no further - you've come to the right place.
    NCC Gift Certificates are here!

Here's the nitty gritty:
    1. Easy on-line purchase through MotorsportReg.com.
    2. Buy in any $1 denomination from $10 to $750.
    3. Good for event registration up to one (1) year from purchase date.
    4. Can be used to purchase items from the NCC Club Store.

Questions?
    forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?10656
  • Recent Posts

RFA1

Leesburg area (or wider) for service of a 2015 328D?

Thread Starter: RFA1

Please recommend a shop or shops to service a 2015 328D . Thank you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last Post By: RFA1 Today, 12:37 PM Go to last post
    Backnblack

Glad to have another BMW

Thread Starter: Backnblack

I picked my user name because my last BMW was a previously owned black M6. My first BMW was a 1977 630i and it spoiled me. Iíve also owned an M3 and a 650i. My new BMW is a black 2007 M5. I am a retired college professor and spend my time consulting and writing. I am a genuine gear head and love...

Last Post By: pseto 09-17-2019, 08:35 PM Go to last post
    scpera

11/17/2019 - Great Pie Run XXIV

Thread Starter: scpera

Registration opens 17 September for the 24th edition of our world-famous Pie Run. As always, you will need to register on MSR. https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/pie-run-xxiv-catoctin-mountain-orchard-bmw-cca-national-capital-tours-291717

Last Post By: scpera 09-16-2019, 08:06 AM Go to last post
    webmaster

11/10/2019 - Fall 2019 BMW CCA New Member Reception/Open House

Thread Starter: webmaster

The National Capital Chapter of the BMW Car Club of America (NCCBMWCCA) wants to welcome all new and prospective members. Whether you've joined in the past few months, have never come out to an event, or just trying to find out what we do, this day is specifically for you! We have several events...

Last Post By: webmaster 09-15-2019, 09:38 AM Go to last post
    jrsimpson

Subframe differential mount repair Z3/M

Thread Starter: jrsimpson

I have a '99 Z3/M Roadster in need of subframe differential mount repair, so I purchased the Randy Forbes reinforcement kit. Now I am looking for an experienced shop, ideally in the Baltimore/north DC metro area, to perform the install. Randy suggested that I check with the local BMWCCA for shop...

Last Post By: jrsimpson 09-13-2019, 08:56 AM Go to last post
    pseto

09/16/2019 - Sept Board Meeting/Social- Vicino Restaurante Italiano, Silver Spring, MD *New Date*

Thread Starter: pseto

Come join us at our great board meeting location, Vicino Restaurante Italiano, located in downtown Silver Spring, MD. We'll have our own private room downstairs to discuss club business and plenty of parking around the building. Vicino Restaurante Italiano 959 Sligo Ave Silver Spring, MD 20904...

Last Post By: pseto 09-11-2019, 01:02 PM Go to last post
    i8kidd

i8KIDD

Thread Starter: i8kidd

Hi Im Troy Saunders AKA i8KIDD Im in the Odenton, Md Area . I Drive A BMW i8 . I Own A High End Auto Detailing company in bowie,md and a new headquaters opening next month in gled bunie, md love to meet fellow car lovers

Last Post By: jeremymcvicar 09-11-2019, 05:09 AM Go to last post
    classifieds mgr

E46 BMW wheels

Thread Starter: classifieds mgr

Posted by: woodym3 Description: Four BMW alloy wheels for any E46 except M3. Style 44, seven spoke, 17 x 8 with ET 47 offset. These are perfect for those winter tires you've been wanting to buy. (Michelin Pilot Alpina snow tires are currently mounted, but at 13-years old, should be replaced.) ...

Last Post By: classifieds mgr 09-10-2019, 02:39 PM Go to last post