• Random Photo

• Gift Certificate

Looking for a great holiday gift or birthday present?
    Looking for something unique for that someone special in your life?
    Looking to say 'Thank You' to a great friend?
    Looking for a novel way to spend that extra cash burning a hole in your pocket?
    More info at msreg.com/NCCGiftCertificate.

Look no further - you've come to the right place.
    NCC Gift Certificates are here!

Here's the nitty gritty:
    1. Easy on-line purchase through MotorsportReg.com.
    2. Buy in any $1 denomination from $10 to $750.
    3. Good for event registration up to one (1) year from purchase date.
    4. Can be used to purchase items from the NCC Club Store.

Questions?
    forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?10656
  • Recent Posts

maxcro

New 135i Owner in Hagerstown

Thread Starter: maxcro

Hello, For a long time I have admired the 135i from afar and now I own a 2008 6 speed manual 135i in Sparkling Graphite Metallic. I look forward to establishing connections in the area, going on cruises, attending events, and eventually partaking in autox and track day events- so long as my...

Last Post By: pseto 06-20-2019, 12:23 PM Go to last post
    jazzki

New Northern Virginia BMW owner

Thread Starter: jazzki

Hey all, new BMWCCA/NCC Member. First BMW - just recently purchased a Tanzanite Blue 2019 X5 40i MSport. Haven't taken delivery of it yet as I'll be doing the PCD in Spartanburg in a few weeks. Since I'm posting this, if anyone has some good recommendations for PPF detailers in the area, I'd be...

Last Post By: pseto 06-20-2019, 12:22 PM Go to last post
    rhop101

07/13/2019 - 07/14/2019 - Mountain Country Summer Tour, Shenandoah, VA

Thread Starter: rhop101

*7/13-7/14 Ever driven up into the Shenandoahs for some fun driving and been bummed about the 3 hour drive back to DC? Now you don't have to be! Join us for an extended weekend of touring up into the Shenandoah Mountains! The tour will start from the Southwest side of Frederick and end around...

Last Post By: rhop101 06-19-2019, 10:27 PM Go to last post
    pseto

07/19/2019 - 07/21/2019 - Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix, Schenley Park, Pittsburgh

Thread Starter: pseto

Save the date for our annual trek to the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix! To be held the weekend of July 19-21 in beautiful Schenley Park, this is an incredible BMW CCA regional event that always is a spectacular show. Registration is up and running! https://www.pvgp.org/bmw-2/

Last Post By: 1996 328ti 06-14-2019, 06:57 PM Go to last post