• Random Photo

• Gift Certificate

Looking for a great holiday gift or birthday present?
    Looking for something unique for that someone special in your life?
    Looking to say 'Thank You' to a great friend?
    Looking for a novel way to spend that extra cash burning a hole in your pocket?
    More info at msreg.com/NCCGiftCertificate.

Look no further - you've come to the right place.
    NCC Gift Certificates are here!

Here's the nitty gritty:
    1. Easy on-line purchase through MotorsportReg.com.
    2. Buy in any $1 denomination from $10 to $750.
    3. Good for event registration up to one (1) year from purchase date.
    4. Can be used to purchase items from the NCC Club Store.

Questions?
    forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?10656
  • Recent Posts

Carter

Help I need M performance parts installed.

Thread Starter: Carter

I am looking for a shop in the DC/MD/Va area to put M performance parts on my car and still have the coat on my back. If anyone knows a good shop in the DC/MD/Va area please let me know. I wish I knew how to install this stuff myself then I could save a few coins. G20 3 Series M Performance...

Last Post By: Carter Yesterday, 06:32 PM Go to last post
    mye36m3

NCC MD license Plate

Thread Starter: mye36m3

Hello All I just wanted to ask and see if any of you that have the NCC Maryland License plate had an idea of how long it usually takes to hear back from whom ever controls sending out the proper documents to obtain the License plates. I submitted the request on November 20, 2013. So if any of...

Last Post By: Carter Yesterday, 06:29 PM Go to last post
    etherpool

01/25/2020 - 2020 NCC Autocross Annual Meeting

Thread Starter: etherpool

Thank you for choosing to autocross with us! Please visit the link below for more information. Come join us at the Greene Turtle in Burtonsville for our NCC Autocross Annual Meeting!! Plans for the 2020 NCC Autocross season will be discussed. After the meeting we will have a social and hand out...

Last Post By: etherpool 12-06-2019, 10:16 AM Go to last post
    pseto

02/12/2020 - Feb Board Meeting/Social - Vicino Restaurante Italiano, Silver Spring, MD

Thread Starter: pseto

Come join us at our great board meeting location, Vicino Restaurante Italiano, located in downtown Silver Spring, MD. We'll have our own private room downstairs to discuss club business and plenty of parking around the building. Vicino Restaurante Italiano 959 Sligo Ave Silver Spring, MD 20904...

Last Post By: pseto 12-04-2019, 03:25 PM Go to last post
    pseto

01/08/2020 - Jan Board Meeting/Social - Vicino Restaurante Italiano, Silver Spring, MD

Come join us at our great board meeting location, Vicino Restaurante Italiano, located in downtown Silver Spring, MD. We'll have our own private room downstairs to discuss club business and plenty of parking around the building. Vicino Restaurante Italiano 959 Sligo Ave Silver Spring, MD 20904...

Last Post By: pseto 12-04-2019, 03:15 PM Go to last post
    pseto

02/13/2020 - Feb Columbia Social - BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, Columbia, MD

Come join us at our great Columbia location, BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, located off Dobbin Road and Route 175. With the explosion of craft beers and American breweries, BJ's offers a great mix of award-winning brews and great food. BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse 6181 Columbia Crossing Circle...

Last Post By: pseto 12-04-2019, 03:12 PM Go to last post
    pseto

01/09/2020 - Jan Columbia Social - BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, Columbia, MD

Come join us at our great Columbia location, BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, located off Dobbin Road and Route 175. With the explosion of craft beers and American breweries, BJ's offers a great mix of award-winning brews and great food. BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse 6181 Columbia Crossing Circle...

Last Post By: pseto 12-04-2019, 03:11 PM Go to last post
    pseto

02/20/2020 - Feb MoCo Social - Pizza CS, Rockville, MD

Come join us at our great MoCo location, Pizza CS in the heart of Rockville. Located across from Congressional Plaza next to Fuddrucker's on Rockville Pike, there is plenty of parking for a great car meet. We've had some great turnouts in previous months, and Pizza CS is also one of the highest...

Last Post By: pseto 12-04-2019, 03:09 PM Go to last post
    pseto

01/16/2020 - Jan MoCo Social - Pizza CS, Rockville, MD

Come join us at our great MoCo location, Pizza CS in the heart of Rockville. Located across from Congressional Plaza next to Fuddrucker's on Rockville Pike, there is plenty of parking for a great car meet. We've had some great turnouts in previous months, and Pizza CS is also one of the highest...

Last Post By: pseto 12-04-2019, 03:06 PM Go to last post
    majc11

12/08/2019 - DIY @ Craftsman Auto Care, Alexandria, VA

Thread Starter: majc11

Do It Yourself (DIY) Program Overview The Do It Yourself (DIY) program allows National Capital Chapter (NCC) BMW Car Club of America (CCA) Members to work on their own cars under the supervision of expert mechanics and technicians provided by the DIY Sponsor. The purpose of the DIY is to learn...

Last Post By: jfxogara 12-03-2019, 06:22 AM Go to last post