PDA

View Full Version : Fatt

Barry
05-14-2005, 10:35 AM
Who was at the FATT yesterday (5/13/05)?

It was one of their better events. Great weather. Safe event, except for one zealous Porsche driver, but safe overall.

Every student I talked to said they had a great time.

Barry

woodym3
05-15-2005, 09:20 AM
Gordon Kimpel told me he was there and one of the One Lap of American NSXs passed him like he was sitting still.
Woody

Barry
05-15-2005, 09:34 AM
Gordon Kimpel told me he was there and one of the One Lap of American NSXs passed him like he was sitting still.
Woody

I didn't see that car on track, but it really looked hot standing still in the paddock.

Our M3's are faster around the track than a stock NSX tho.

GORDON: If you read this, e-mail me privately at: mimishusband@<hidden>
Barry

Neil
05-16-2005, 03:18 PM
Woody

Gee, what a change 2 weeks makes. At Roebling Road, I passed the NSX like it was standing still.

Of course, it was on the infield having stalled after doing a tank slapper the length of the main straight!

Neil

woodym3
05-17-2005, 08:59 AM
According to the NSX driver, the aquaplaning that brought on the tank slapper was caused by fuel starvation. After finally doing a 360 spin, he tried to continue but ran out of gas.

Neil
05-17-2005, 01:18 PM
I far preferred imagining that I passed him due to his making a driving error than because he was out of gas. Thanks for shattering my illusions.