PDA

View Full Version : New member

rpl77
07-18-2013, 01:07 PM
Hello,

I want to introduce myself. My name is Ryan, and have had my 2011 e92 M3 for just over a month. It is an amazing piece of machinery in every possible way. I've always wanted an M and finally had the opportunity to get one. It is my daily driver so I have two kid seats strapped in the back! I'm looking forward to meeting other BMW enthusiasts, and will likely enroll in an HPDE soon!

Ryan1834

Zchild
07-18-2013, 01:33 PM
Welcome to the BMWCCA and the greatest and busiest chapter on the planet; please check out the calendar and come out to any and all events that interest you. Hope to see you out soon.

pseto
07-18-2013, 01:43 PM
Welcome! Another white M3! Awesome!

nayshunm3
07-18-2013, 03:33 PM
Welcome! Another M3!!! I have a Green one.

rpl77
07-19-2013, 03:12 PM
Welcome to the BMWCCA and the greatest and busiest chapter on the planet; please check out the calendar and come out to any and all events that interest you. Hope to see you out soon.

Welcome! Another white M3! Awesome!

Welcome! Another M3!!! I have a Green one.

thanks everyone for the warm welcome! any recommendations re: HPDE vs the M school?

pseto
07-19-2013, 03:33 PM
thanks everyone for the warm welcome! any recommendations re: HPDE vs the M school?

Can't do both? I think M school is a lot more fun since you can rag someone else's car. But you learn a lot more about driving and your own car with an HPDE.

rpl77
07-21-2013, 12:26 AM
Can't do both? I think M school is a lot more fun since you can rag someone else's car. But you learn a lot more about driving and your own car with an HPDE.

eventually i'd like to do both but with a wife who wants to buy more furniture for the house, i have to choose hpde or m school first =) i'm leaning towards hpde first though