PDA

View Full Version : New member in Montgomery County

rictavusa
07-13-2013, 02:20 PM
I'm an old BMW enthusiast and fanatic BMW loyal customer, had countless number of BMW's and now decided to joint to this forum to help guys like me finding stuff like accessories & parts, pre-owned cars (where to buy and how to inspect it before buying), do-yourself stuff and also help with any customized projects (what I'm very into it and good at it).
I'm a Master ASE Tech, do have access to lots of information and do want to help out BMW guys!
Recently went to Germany to take the "European Delivery" of a brand new custom ordered 550xDrive, and couple of days ago went to Greenville, SC to pick it up at BMW Performance Center... both events are an amazing experience that I do recommend to any BMW guy.
I just applied online here for the especial Maryland National Capital Chapter License Plates member on Monday 08, 2013 and had no answers by this far.
I don't know yet if the order was taken or anything else is need from me, so if anyone can help me out with some answers, it will be very much appreciated :)
And by the way my name is Rick

pseto
07-13-2013, 04:12 PM
Welcome Rick! Good to have you onboard and hope to see you at some events soon.

nayshunm3
07-15-2013, 01:30 PM
Hi Rict, I saw a post from Sponge Bob taking orders. I just placed mine today but hopefully these moderators (cough PAUL) will wake up and remember to check the forumrs to answer our questions. And welcome to the family.