PDA

View Full Version : New member trying to see autocross results

CraigS
06-21-2013, 01:51 PM
I looked at the schedule and found there will be 4-5 AXs that fit my schedule this year so figured it was worth it to become a BMW member. paid the membership fee. Got my membership card. Paid to enter the autocross. Ran the autocross. Now I am not allowed to access the Autocross page to see the results. Emailed the administrator yesterday and no response so far. just now did another round of name, password etc at a link that looked like it might help but it didn't. Did the action required to finalize registration email link. What is up? While typing this I got an email from NCCCommunity saying the website had crashed. Is that the problem?

1996 328ti
06-21-2013, 06:36 PM
I looked at the schedule and found there will be 4-5 AXs that fit my schedule this year so figured it was worth it to become a BMW member. paid the membership fee. Got my membership card. Paid to enter the autocross. Ran the autocross. Now I am not allowed to access the Autocross page to see the results. Emailed the administrator yesterday and no response so far. just now did another round of name, password etc at a link that looked like it might help but it didn't. Did the action required to finalize registration email link. What is up? While typing this I got an email from NCCCommunity saying the website had crashed. Is that the problem?Who did you mail and the crash was months ago?

Add: OIC. If you were getting a permission denied that should be corrected now.
Seems to have been a permission error.

CraigS
06-22-2013, 08:08 PM
Thankyou, all is well today!!

phiferindia
07-05-2013, 02:45 AM
Hi everyone! This is phiferindia I'am new to this nccbmwcca forum just joined one month before. Thank you so much for join in this group. Hope i will have experience by disscusing and sharing good enough on some info and ideas.

Zchild
07-05-2013, 07:31 AM
@<hidden>; welcome to the forum, please come out and hang out with us at an upcoming event.