PDA

View Full Version : Paintless Dent Removal

SDennett
04-19-2005, 12:00 PM
Hi everyone,
Has anyone tried (and been happy with) one of those "paintless dent removal" places? I have a few parking lot dings on my M3 that I'd like to remove. I've also got a rather beat up '96 Subaru that could really use some help.:)

Thanks for your advice,

Steve Dennett
2002 M3

spalcich
04-19-2005, 12:28 PM
Don't got to NT Autobody in Alexandria, they don't do good work and I think they outsource their paintless dent repair anyway.

Dirichlet
04-19-2005, 12:43 PM
I'd also like to know of a good place for ding removal - someone hit both front and rear doors on my passenger at the same time (there are actually multiple dings in those spots - obvious intentional act). The real pisser is that I just had that side of my car rebuilt and painted... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
~Colin

weiss328is
04-19-2005, 07:21 PM
I've been keeping an eye out for one of those places too. I know there is one in Frederick, I think it is called Dr. Tint? I know it is on East street. And my cousin went to a place in Deleware, he said the guy massaged the dents out with a steele rod. I'll see if I can get a hold of him and get the name.

Pete
04-20-2005, 08:19 AM
Dent Wizard in Rockville pulled a nickel to quarter sized dent out of my rear panel. Great work, I coudn't even find it after the work was done.

They aren't as cheap as you might think though.

Pete

bmwcs3
04-20-2005, 09:33 AM
I recommend Matt McNally. I've seen his work on a number of cars, as well as my own. Reasonable prices too. Call him at 571-334-8951. He will come to you.

Bill Riblett

schosports
04-20-2005, 03:34 PM
We have a Dent Wizzard tech on-site every morning. Dave is one of their "Master Techs" and does an incredible job. He WOWED the crowd on our last open house MINI Night with a demostration.

SDennett
04-20-2005, 08:06 PM
Great information! Thanks, everyone!

-- Steve

Barry
04-29-2005, 08:12 AM
Hi everyone,
Has anyone tried (and been happy with) one of those "paintless dent removal" places? I have a few parking lot dings on my M3 that I'd like to remove. I've also got a rather beat up '96 Subaru that could really use some help.:)
Thanks for your advice,
Steve Dennett
2002 M3

The Dent Wizard folks that they use at BMW of Fairfax are absolute artists.
I've had them work on my former 330Ci, my current Tahoe, and my current M3. There are none better.
Barry

NoSoup4U
05-20-2005, 08:28 AM
At either BMW of fairfax or BMW of towson -- is the dent wizard there on a saturday morning?

I would like him to take a look at a couple of dents.

Barry
05-22-2005, 07:18 PM
At either BMW of fairfax or BMW of towson -- is the dent wizard there on a saturday morning?
I would like him to take a look at a couple of dents.

BMW of Fairfax now has Saturday service hours. Call them to see if the Dent Wizard guy is there.
Barry