PDA

View Full Version : New Member

jsaindc
05-23-2012, 06:58 PM
Hello everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Jim. I have been a long time Porsche lover/owner and PCA member. I was on a year long search for a new Porsche when by coincidence I also needed a replacement SUV. Early this year I purchased a 2010 BMW X5 4.8 (Monaco Blue/Tobacco Brown) with 8K on the odo. I fell in love with it, so much that I sold my Porsche and bought a 2008 335i (Black Saphire/Coral red) convertible. I ran a few autocrosses with the BMW club over the pst years and hope to participate in some events this year. May see you guys around. I don't have all of the E93, N54 language and such down yet...that will come with the affliction.

John in VA
05-23-2012, 08:04 PM
Welcome! Those are two great examples you have.

Zchild
05-23-2012, 08:48 PM
Welcome aboard, re-branding isn't a bad thing, we're more enthusiast than marque folks, yes a few of us are Porsche, Audi and Mercedes lovers. We are a chapter of people who really love getting together around our cars. Hope to see you out at more than a few events.

pseto
05-23-2012, 09:22 PM
Welcome! I have an e92 and x5 too, good combo to have. Hope to meet you at an event soon.

Coupenut
05-23-2012, 11:12 PM
Welcome to the group. You have a really nice combination of vehicles. Hope to see you at an upcoming event!

Bob
05-24-2012, 07:05 AM
Welcome aboard, re-branding isn't a bad thing, we're more enthusiast than marque folks, yes a few of us are Porsche, Audi and Mercedes lovers. We are a chapter of people who really love getting together around our cars. Hope to see you out at more than a few events.

re-branding ok !?,remember that when you see my hood ornament this saturday!

mcoupemindy
05-24-2012, 03:29 PM
re-branding ok !?,remember that when you see my hood ornament this saturday!

Does it got a hemi?

Bob
05-24-2012, 07:39 PM
Does it got a hemi?

My roundel looked bad so I bolted my old Jaguar on, ain't bringin it sat. too hot!!