PDA

View Full Version : My Introduction

LeMansGuy
03-21-2012, 08:53 AM
Long time car guy, mainly took my cars down the 1/4 mile, but have had a bunch of freinds switch to autox, so here i am to check it out and attend a couple events. My car is a '06 Z51 Corvette, purchased it a couple months ago. mods are intake, catback, shifter, wheels, and lowered with bilstien shocks. Im planning on attending the event this sat in Waldorf. Really looknig forward to getting out there, learning a lot, having soem fun, and meeting other car guys.

mcoupemindy
03-21-2012, 09:09 AM
Long time car guy, mainly took my cars down the 1/4 mile, but have had a bunch of freinds switch to autox, so here i am to check it out and attend a couple events. My car is a '06 Z51 Corvette, purchased it a couple months ago. mods are intake, catback, shifter, wheels, and lowered with bilstien shocks. Im planning on attending the event this sat in Waldorf. Really looknig forward to getting out there, learning a lot, having soem fun, and meeting other car guys.

Welcome. Awesome to hear you are coming out to the event on Saturday. The Waldorf lot is very spacious, so you'll definitely have fun with your 'vette. Make sure you take advantage of our free event promo!

pseto
03-21-2012, 09:31 AM
Welcome!

Bob
03-21-2012, 09:40 AM

I'm an old drag racer, Autox is drag racing quadrupled, you get the same g's in all 4 directions, and you can wear out front tires too.lol, I looked at a big block 67 Chevelle last night, but $5 premium is scaring me away.BTW, you can run on Sunday too, with AI.

LeMansGuy
03-21-2012, 10:19 AM
thanks guys! I still love drag racing, and plan on going to MIR a couple times this year, but now that i own a vette, i have to do some autox as well... Jonathan, i think i met you once at MIR a couple years ago, it was the day you twisted your driveshaft. Im really good friends with Jon L. he had the silver Mcoupe, hes been pushing me to get into autox.