PDA

View Full Version : Recommendation for body shop/collision center

gluque
09-07-2011, 08:37 PM
I have a 07 328xi coupe and I need some work done on the passenger side quarter panel (there's a dent and a pretty deep scatch). It's been a while since anyone has posted about body shops/collision centers, however I would like to know if anyone can recommend the best in the DC, MD, and VA area (I'm not worried about doing things on the cheap I just want to make sure it gets done right the first time). Please weigh in even you agree or disagree with someone else's post I am trying to get as much input as possible so I can make the most informed decision. Thanks.

jongchen
09-08-2011, 08:12 AM
When my 335i was damaged I used http://www.wagonwork.com/ they were expensive but did good work. The other guys insurance paid for everything so I didn't really notice. They did scratch one interior trim piece while working on my car but they fixed that for free once I brought it to their attention.

zzm3
09-08-2011, 09:28 AM
Try EuroPros in Gaithersburg, they are not the quickest but Jack does excellent quality work

gluque
09-08-2011, 09:45 AM
Has anyone heard anything about Russell BMW Certified Collision Center? It's the closest "certified collision center" in the DC area.