PDA

View Full Version : New Member

M3SILK
07-07-2011, 07:25 AM
Hello everyone just wanted to introduce my self I just picked up an e92 M3 and this will be my 3rd BMW first being a 328 then my 335i and now my M3. I look forward to meeting new people in My area I live in the Rockville area and see a white e90 M3 with BMW cca tags that lives near Norbeck and Georgia. If you are on here man your car sounds good.

mcoupemindy
07-07-2011, 08:55 AM
Hello everyone just wanted to introduce my self I just picked up an e92 M3 and this will be my 3rd BMW first being a 328 then my 335i and now my M3. I look forward to meeting new people in My area I live in the Rockville area and see a white e90 M3 with BMW cca tags that lives near Norbeck and Georgia. If you are on here man your car sounds good.

Hi there. And welcome!

The white e90 sounds to me like Bogdan's car. It's famous, well, not really. Is it loud and have a Mischief sticker on it?

pseto
07-07-2011, 09:29 AM
lol...definitely NOT famous!

mcoupemindy
07-07-2011, 09:33 AM
lol...definitely NOT famous!

Yes, I agree that this is a MUCH better description of Bogdan's soapbox derby car:

in·fa·mous
   [in-fuh-muhs] Show IPA
–adjective
having an extremely bad reputation: an infamous city.
deserving of or causing an evil reputation; shamefully malign; detestable: an infamous deed.

M3SILK
07-08-2011, 08:29 AM
Yeah, he has lived there for some time my mom had a house there back when I was a kid but as I got older I remember seeing a lot of BMW near his house and his most recent M3 anyway I'm sure I will end up meeting a lot of you in the near future.