PDA

View Full Version : Radial Tire?

Motron
12-13-2010, 04:50 PM
Does anyone know if anything is up with Radial Tire? I'm trying to check availability on tires for my wife's car and their website is down and phone is giving a "fast busy" signal.

AG
12-13-2010, 05:41 PM
Their website has been down for some time now. What number did you call (301-585-2740)? The first time I called on Friday afternoon, I got a normal busy tone but the call went through when I redialed 30 seconds later. When I dropped off wheels this morning, they were busy as usual and answering phones.

Motron
12-13-2010, 06:02 PM
Yes, that's the number I called. Just tried again and the phone rang, but no answer. I'm not sure of their hours so maybe they are closed now. Does anyone have a recommendation for someone to do alignments? I'm pretty confident they will have the tires I need, but before I was told they work with someone near by to do alignments. I was hoping to get info about that, but not having any luck.

woodym3
12-14-2010, 01:42 PM
I could be wrong, but it seems to me they close their phones and doors for new business at 4:30 each day. And they're probably slammed with people buying winter tires.

Motron
12-14-2010, 02:08 PM
I ended up reaching them without a problem this morning. In answer to my question about tire alignment, they use Allen Automotive who are located just around the corner from them.