PDA

View Full Version : Tire shop?

ventsyv
06-22-2010, 09:47 AM
I need someone to take a look at my wheel balance / alignment due to rubbing noise I get when going over 75mph.
Can someone recommend a shop near Towson? Maybe a sponsor or something? They need to know what they are doing and be reasonably priced.

John in VA
06-22-2010, 10:14 AM
Check with At Speed Motorsports, in Hanover. If they don't do it they'll know who will!
http://www.atspeedmotorsports.com/

ventsyv
06-23-2010, 11:57 AM
That's a bit too far for me. I'll probably do it on the weekend and I don't want to waste 2hours driving there.

Nick325xiT 5spd
06-23-2010, 01:16 PM
You might look at TireRack's list of recommended installers in your area.

stevensworstnightmar
06-23-2010, 05:23 PM
Try Radial Tire In Silver Spring. They are the only place I know on the East Coast that can balance the tire while its on the car.
75mph is usually not tire balance problem.

BTW they are cheaper than Tire Rack for tires and wheels and the service is far better than any of Tire Rack's recommended installers.

They have been a sponsor for 20 years.

Nick325xiT 5spd
06-23-2010, 05:26 PM
Try Radial Tire In Silver Spring. They are the only place I know on the East Coast that can balance the tire while its on the car.
75mph is usually not tire balance problem.

BTW they are cheaper than Tire Rack for tires and wheels and the service is far better than any of Tire Rack's recommended installers.

They have been a sponsor for 20 years.

While I agree with you, the guy is looking for something in Towson and doesn't want to travel.

SpongeBob
06-23-2010, 07:58 PM
On Cockeysville Road off York. Frank knows his stuff and will be truthful with you.