PDA

View Full Version : Windshield Shops in Columbia Area

///M44ti
12-29-2009, 03:18 PM
I need to have the windshield replaced on my ti, it has a long crack right in front of the driver's line of vision. Does anybody know of any shops that they like in the Columbia area? I've never managed to have a windshield replaced without it leaking horrifically afterwards so, I'm very nervous:frown:

pseto
12-29-2009, 04:11 PM
i don't know of any in the Columbia area. did you check your insurance company? maybe they have a recommendation

///M44ti
12-29-2009, 06:53 PM
I was pretty unhappy with the last place that was recommended by my insurance company, I don't know if it was a one time bad windshield (or if it was because it was in the Pontiac... maybe Pontiacs are hard to fit?), but it's part of why I was hoping to find some recommendations before I call!

mcoupemindy
12-29-2009, 08:00 PM
I've had surprisingly good luck with Safelite. It never hurts to be friendly to the installer either. I typically offer something to drink, etc. to show that I'm a good guy and they should give me quality service.

Please let us know what you decide and the outcome of that decision.

Happy holidays!

pseto
12-29-2009, 08:07 PM
I've had surprisingly good luck with Safelite. It never hurts to be friendly to the installer either. I typically offer something to drink, etc. to show that I'm a good guy and they should give me quality service.

Please let us know what you decide and the outcome of that decision.

Happy holidays!

I used Safelite many years ago and they were good. They were mobile so they came to my job and did the work in the parking lot.

Zchild
12-30-2009, 08:22 AM
I used Safelite in Columbia and they were really good. I went to them, their just off Snowden River Pkwy. The price wasn't too bad either...