PDA

View Full Version : Dentworks

tgmeyer
11-17-2009, 09:50 AM
I would like to know the pros v. cons of Dentworks and a contact name if possible.

Get a load of this...I walked out of my new house [Montgomery Village, MD] last Sunday morning [my first night] to find a HUGE [~15" dia.] dent in the middle of the hood with two samller dents [~3" dia.] near the fringes of the large dent of my 330. This is smack dab in the middle of the hood...no I was not drinking and driving Saturday night...I figure a deer was in the yard, got spooked, and ran over my car using the hood as a vault. Oy vay!

Any information would be be appreciated.
Thanks.
TomM

John in VA
11-17-2009, 02:59 PM
The pro is cost & quickness of repair vs having to redo the entire panel and not having the color match. This is an art as well as a skill, so experience counts!
I met the Dent Masters rep at the last DIY on Saturday at CCC. They are throughout the area. Call 888-DENTMAN or check www.dentmasters.com for someone near you.

tgmeyer
11-17-2009, 04:35 PM
The pro is cost & quickness of repair vs having to redo the entire panel and not having the color match. This is an art as well as a skill, so experience counts!
I met the Dent Masters rep at the last DIY on Saturday at CCC. They are throughout the area. Call 888-DENTMAN or check www.dentmasters.com (http://www.dentmasters.com) for someone near you.

Awesome. Thanks John. They have a Rockville location that I wil call.
Tom