PDA

View Full Version : (2009) Season Unofficial Final Results

mcoupemindy
10-25-2009, 09:43 AM
Please see the attached.

They will be unofficial until November 25, 2009 and are subject to change if results corrections are necessary.

IMPORTANT: Please post any results corrections in this thread.

Please note: All participants who attended six or more events will receive an award! (This includes the X-classes.) It may not be a trophy, but we'll make sure that you get properly recognized!

Thanks again,

Jonathan Thayer

SamB325es
10-25-2009, 10:43 AM
Nice job Chris.
Crushing wins in the wet all season long.

This last one stings.

agreatham
10-25-2009, 11:20 AM
Thanks, Jonathan. The year of my car is 2005 and I think Woody's is 1999. It would be nice to have a 2009 but I can't afford that. :tongue:

95Maxrider
10-25-2009, 12:04 PM
Thanks for doing to work to put those results together. I can't believe I missed event 8, but my car is in pieces waiting for parts to pass emissions....so if I still come in second after missing the event I will be stoked! I can't wait for next season as my car will be very different with the new poly bushings, steering rack and bent rear beam (to 0 toe). Not to mention tires with tread....that should help me when it rains :)

Biggins
10-25-2009, 12:08 PM
Thanks again for the quick turnaround on all the results all year Jonathan!

Nice job Chris.
Crushing wins in the wet all season long.

This last one stings.
I do like driving in the rain, but it was nice having some friendly competition in our class again this year. I have no idea what I'm doing next season, so T4 should be yours for the taking.

civicexracer
10-25-2009, 12:59 PM
nice job Chris, congrats!

gbauer
10-26-2009, 08:23 AM
Yeahh!!! I'm in last place!

Excellent! Now I have nowhere to go but up!

An2ny
10-26-2009, 09:03 AM
Please note: All participants who attended six or more events will receive an award! [/FONT](This includes the X-classes.) It may not be a trophy, but we'll make sure that you get properly recognized!

Thanks again,

Jonathan Thayer

:confused: Ummm really, I was told otherwise earlier this season. I will go to more events next year. :biggrin:
Do you have to be a member?

noelleslie
10-26-2009, 03:04 PM
Yeahh!!! I'm in last place!

Excellent! Now I have nowhere to go but up!

Like they said in Fight Club... "once you hit rock bottom, everything opens up."

Highflyr777
10-26-2009, 03:50 PM
Does the AutoX School count as an event? I made 5 points events and the school so does that count as 6? :biggrin:

Reach
10-27-2009, 09:29 AM
Like they said in Fight Club... "once you hit rock bottom, everything opens up."

This is how I feel about the Redskins right now. :biggrin:

Pete
10-27-2009, 01:24 PM
Please see the attached.

[/B]Please note: All participants who attended six or more events will receive an award! (This includes the X-classes.) It may not be a trophy, but we'll make sure that you get properly recognized!

Jonathan Thayer

This is a pleasant surprise. In the past we never gave out trophies for X classes but I'm not going to complain.

:)

etherpool
10-27-2009, 05:09 PM
Wow! Quick turnaround. Dig it!:biggrin:

Jim Dunlap
10-29-2009, 10:28 PM
All things considered, James has earned what he's getting. Congrats!! As for me, on the day of the last event I was absent from the autocross, but present out in the Punta Rocas line up here in Peru. Have to admit that spending a couple hours in the ocean squinting against the bright sun, dealing with the overhead wave sets rolling in, and then hanging out at the beach restaurant enjoying seafood and cold beers with 25 of my "best friends"...well...we can't have everything in this life so for me...2nd in points will have to be good enough.

Zcruizer
10-30-2009, 11:56 AM
Thanks Jim, the win would have been much sweeter if you were there but......................
something about riding wicked knarley wave sets in the Peruvian springtime !!:biggrin:
Totally awesome dude :cool:
My boy said he'd like to meet you. Any room in your ocean side villa for us to stay in? I'll teach the art of longboarding. he-he

alexmarksthespot
10-30-2009, 06:43 PM
Alex is still in the wrong class for event 8 so she came in 4th... so 7 points? so 17 points for the season.

-- Adam

mcoupemindy
11-02-2009, 06:44 AM
There are some minor changes to be made to the year end results. I don't see it changing anything significantly, however, it could. Thanks and please let me know if there are any other changes necessary.

mcoupemindy
11-02-2009, 07:47 AM
Please continue discussion here:

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?t=5674

Minor corrections made but did not result in any changes in the awards running.