PDA

View Full Version : Performance Window Tinting

Zchild
10-02-2009, 12:32 PM
PWT was supposed to be one of the vendors at Chapterfest; unfortunately they couldn't attend our event. The owner extended to our chapter a 20% discount on all of the services they offer as long as you show your BMWCCA membership card. They are located in Columbia, MD and their link is atteched to this page. http://performancewindowtinting.com/

Swooz
10-28-2009, 01:05 PM
Most excellent. I just sent them a request for a quote. Need to get Cary's new car tinted and now seems like the perfect time.

Zchild
10-28-2009, 04:40 PM
Most excellent. I just sent them a request for a quote. Need to get Cary's new car tinted and now seems like the perfect time.
Coolness, tell Clayton I said hello and remind him that you're a NCC Club member. I'm planning on taking Cheryl's car in next week for her tint.

Swooz
11-06-2009, 03:42 PM
Actually I got their quote. It was for $220, which was supposed to include the discount. I later found a quote I got from them in July (without mentioning I was a member) for the same job at $169. WTF? I'm glad I kept my older e-mail quote from them. Geez...